Collection of personal information
Clinigen Group plc collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our web site. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payments made using our Worldpay service.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in product requests, completion of enquiry forms and any surveys or questionnaires offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Use of personal information
We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes. We shall not disclose your personal information to any third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless we are required by law to do so. In particular:
- If you submit an enquiry, we shall use your personal information to administer and respond to your enquiry. Your enquiry will be researched by one of our Information Professionals, who will respond to you. We shall securely store the information you supply and the response we provide. We may produce reports on the use of the enquiry service to enable us to monitor and develop it. These reports will be based on anonymous data, which means that individuals will not be identified in the reports.
- If you contact us regarding the website we shall use your details to reply to you. We try to respond to all feedback where a valid email address is included. If you make a comment or complaint about other aspects of the service, such as the distribution centre, we may use your details to investigate your comments.
- With your permission, academic institutions may occasionally use our data in relevant studies. In these instances, we shall inform you in advance and you will have the choice to opt out of the study. The information that is used will be made anonymous and will be confidential.
- We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
- If you do not want to be contacted in relation to any of the above purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service. If your personal information changes, you should contact us on the email address above, so that we can keep our records up to date.
All data obtained by Clinigen Group plc is held and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and IP logging
This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties that run any other websites. Please refer to their own privacy policies for more information.
Access to your personal information
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. If you would like to access a copy of your information, please write to us at the following address: Privacy Officer, Clinigen Group plc, Pitcairn House, Crown Square, First Avenue, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 2WW enclosing your postal details and a cheque for £10 payable to Clinigen Group plc. Further details about your rights under the Data Protection Act can be accessed on the Information Commissioner's website at: https://ico.org.uk.