Our program reports provide a detailed overview of a program.
The reports are produced towards the close of a program, or at a point in time of most value to you (e.g. launch in one country), and they can be:
- A brief summary outlining key information regarding the delivery of patient access (number of orders per country, per physician, etc.)
- An in-depth consultative report with detailed analysis, observations, and recommendations (most active sites/physicians/countries and why)
- A focused report analyzing pertinent questions identified by you (duration of treatment, treatment response)
- Analysis of additional real world data collected during the program
- Data tables and listings for peer-reviewed manuscripts and poster publications
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org